Milwaukee 49-25-1121 Open-Lok 3-1/2" HCS Segmented Wood Blade
Our Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Oscillating Multi-Tool HCS Wood Blades are made from premium high carbon steel with an aggressive tooth design and longer length, ideal for plunge cuts. These features provide you with fast cutting performance in wood, PVC, drywall, and other soft materials. These MILWAUKEE Multi-Tool Blades are designed and made in the USA with global materials.
- (1) 49-25-1121 3-1/2" HCS Segmented Wood Blade
- Blade Width: 3-1/2"
- Blade Thickness: 0.025"
- Plunge Depth: 3/4"
- TPI: 18
- Weight: 0.125 lb
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Aggressive Tooth Design for Fast Cuts
- High Carbon Steel Ideal For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Raised Open-Lok Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Made In USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65