Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Right Angle Attachment
Milwaukee's 49-22-8510 Right Angle Attachment allows contractors to drive screws and drill holes in tight, difficult work areas. This attachment is ideal for cordless drills and uses standard 1/4 in. hex accessories. It has a durable all-metal housing and steel gears with ball bearing construction which allows this adapter to handle up to 235 in-lbs of torque. The compact design measures only 2 inches wide allowing it to fit in tight spaces where work is difficult to perform. The convenient quick change chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive accessories.
- 49-22-8510 RAD Attachment
- Head Height: 2"
- Overall Length: 6-1/2"
- Max RPM: 1,750
- Max Torque: 235 in-lbs
- Ideal for cordless 2.4 Volt to 18 Volt cordless drills.
- The RAD accepts 1/4" hex drive accessories including screwdriver bits, hex drive bits, twist dill bits, flat boring bits, extensions and chuck adapters.
- Variable position side handle adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Drives screws up to #8 x 3" in size.
- Heavy die-cast metal construction with hardened steel gears and shafting with sealed ball bearing support.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65