Milwaukee 49-22-4095 Hole Saw Kit
10-Pc Electrician's Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit
The Milwaukee Ice Hardened 49-22-4095 Hole Saw Kit utilizes a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite). The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition.
- Six (6) Hole Saws: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"
- Two (2) arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100
- Two (2) Additional Pilot Bits: 49-56-8010
- One (1) Adapter: 49-56-6560
- One (1) Spacer: 49-67-0120
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition.
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2X faster cutting.
- Functional slots for faster plug removal.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Storage space for one (1) 12" extension or two (2) 6" extensions
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65