Milwaukee 48-40-4520 8" Thin Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
Buy any mix of (3) three metal cutting circular saw blades (48-40-4505, 48-40-4515, 48-40-4520) get (1) one (of equal or lesser value of highest priced blade) free from Milwaukee Tool.
Offer valid August 3rd to November 1st, 2020.
Redeem at www.milwaukeetool.com/e-rebates/ic
Milwaukee Metal & Stainless Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- 48-40-4520 8" Thin Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 8"
- Thickness: up to 3/32"
- Tooth Grind: MATB
- Number of Teeth: 50
- Kerf Thickness: 0.073"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Application: Metal & Stainless
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Engineered with cermet carbide for extreme cutting life
- Designed for cutting stainless steel
- Cermet carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed for clean cutting in ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Ideal for cutting stainless, aluminum, steel, strut, and allthread
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65