Milwaukee 48-40-4515 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
This 8" blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32" and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Metal Cutting Saw 6370-21.
- 48-40-4515 Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 8"
- Number of Teeth: 42
- Max RPM: 5,000
- Kerf: 0.073"
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Application: Metal & Stainless
- Thickness: 1/16" to 1/2"
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser-cut vibration dampening slots minimize heat, sound, noise
- Blades are ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish
- Laser cut blades to reduce wobble and vibration Cobalt infused tungsten carbide extends blade's cutting life
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65