Milwaukee 48-40-4515 8" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
Add to Cart for Price
Use with Milwaukee 6370-21 Metal Cutting Saw
MILWAUKEE Metal & Stainless Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications - without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
- 48-40-4515 Metal-Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 8"
- Number of Teeth: 42
- Max RPM: 5,000
- Kerf: 0.073"
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Application: Metal & Stainless
- Thickness: 1/16" to 1/2"
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser-cut vibration dampening slots minimize heat, sound, noise
- Blades are ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish
- Laser cut blades to reduce wobble and vibration Cobalt infused tungsten carbide extends blade's cutting life
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65