Milwaukee 48-40-4505 14" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
MILWAUKEE Metal & Stainless Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts./p>
- 48-40-4505 14" Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 14"
- Thickness: 1/16" - 3/16"
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Number of Teeth: 72
- Kerf Thickness: 0.087"
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Application: Metal & Stainless
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Engineered with cermet carbide for extreme cutting life
- Designed for cutting stainless steel
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
- Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound, and noise
- Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
- Ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed for clean cutting in ferrous metals with a burr free finish
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
- Ideal for cutting stainless, aluminum, steel, strut, and allthread
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65