Milwaukee 48-40-1222 12" 60T Combination Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee's wood cutting, combination blades provide cleaner cross cuts and faster ripping to improve your productivity. An aggressive ATB-R tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material while increasing the speed of cut. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 12" blades are ring tensioned to further stablize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- (1) 12" 60T Combination Circular Saw Blade (48-40-1222)
- Diameter: 12
- Number of Teeth: 60
- Tooth Grind: 15° ATB
- Hook Angle: 12°
- Kerf: 0.118"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- An aggressive ATB-R tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material while increasing the speed of cut
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping
- Alternate Tooth Bevel with Raker (ATB-R) Pattern
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Melamine, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65