Milwaukee 48-40-1038 10-1/4" Circular Saw Blade
28T Framing Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 10-1/4" blades are ring tensioned to further stablize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster, more efficient cuts.
- 48-40-1038 Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 10-1/4"
- Number of Teeth: 28
- Kerf: 0.102"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max RPM: 7,000
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide.
- Thin kerf blade.
- Blade tensioning ring.
- 28 tooth; 5/8" arbor hole with diamond knock-out.
- Great for use with: softwoods, hardwoods, wet lumber, treated lumber and laminated woods such as plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65