Milwaukee 48-40-1026 10" 50T Combination Circular Saw Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- (1) 10" 50T Combination Circular Saw Blade (48-40-1026)
- Diameter: 10
- Number of Teeth: 50
- Tooth Grind: 15° + FTG ATB
- Hook Angle: 12°
- Kerf: 0.094"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Blade Tensioning Ring
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools 50 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Melamine, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65