Milwaukee 48-40-0625 6-1/2" 40T Finish Track Saw Blade
Milwaukee Track Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for cut quality and accuracy while also delivering a longer life even in the most demanding plunge cut applications. The blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature a Laser cut body and Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating, the blades resist corrosion and gumming. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- 48-40-0625 Track Saw Blade
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Number of Teeth: 40
- Kerf: 0.063"
- Arbor: 20mm
- Max RPM: 6,500
- Laser Cut Technology for Increased Accuracy
- Thin Kerf blade for fast and clean cuts
- Anti-Friction Coating for heat, gumming and corrosion prevention
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide extends cutting life
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping
- ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout
- For use in Plywood, OSB, Softwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber & LVL
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65