Milwaukee 48-11-1842 M18 Battery 2-Pack
18 Volt XC4.0 Extended Capacity Lithium-Ion
The newest Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18 Cordless Tool System and has 4.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18 cordless tools. Milwaukee's M18 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 provides up to 2X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than a standard Lithium-Ion battery. REDLITHIUM XC4.0 also delivers best-in-class performance in extreme job-site conditions. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, the REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery operates cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-180°C with fade free power.
- Two M18 XC Extended Capacity Li-Ion Batteries
- Rating: 18 Volt / 4.0 Amp-hr Li-Ion
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery.
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power.
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time.
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations.
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life.
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life.
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge.
- Best in class construction.
- Integrated weld frame.
- Cell separator.
- Impact and vibration protective rubber.
- For use with Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65