Milwaukee 48-10-2838 1/2" Router Plunge Base
For use with the 2838-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" Router
The MILWAUKEE 1/2" Router Plunge Base expands the versatility and functionality of the MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 1/2" Router (sold separately). The plunge base delivers smooth plunges at precise depths for accurate cuts in a wide variety of applications. The 1/2" router plunge base features 2.5" of total plunge capacity, a 6-step depth turret at 1/8" increments, and a depth rod with micro-adjustment to provide quick, repeatable cuts. A cam lock securely holds the tool and allows for base changes with the modular console, while the depth scale contains measurement markings in both inches and millimeters for increased ease of use. The plunge base is compatible with the 1/2" Router 6" template base, dust shroud, edge guide, and guide rail adapter (all sold separately).
- (1) Milwaukee 1/2" Router Plunge Base (48-10-2838)
- Height: 10.8"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Sturdy machined aluminum body for stable plunges
- 2.5" of total plunge depth
- 6-step depth stop turret with 1/8" step increments
- Depth rod with micro-adjustment knob
- Compatible with Milwaukee 6" Template Base, Guide Rail Adapter, dust shroud, and edge guide (sold separately)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65