Milwaukee 48-08-0571 55" Guide Rail
The Milwaukee guide rail is designed to deliver precise straight cuts for the professional carpenter and remodeler. Compatible with the MILWAUKEE 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw (2831-20) the guide rail features anti-slip strips to keep the track from moving during cuts and an anti-splinter edge strip to help make splinter-free, finish quality cuts. The guide rail is also compatible with the Milwaukee rail clamps, rail connectors, and track bag.
- (1) 55" Guide Rail (48-08-0571)
- Length: 55"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Compatible with M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw
- Anti Splinter Strip To Reduce Tear Out During Cuts
- Extruded Aluminum For Precision Straight Cuts
- Compatible with Milwaukee Clamps (48-08-0573)
- Compatible with Milwaukee Rail Connector (48-08-0575)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65