Milwaukee 48-08-0570 31" Guide Rail
Milwaukee guide rails are designed to work with the MILWAUKEE M18 FUELTM 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw (2831-20). Delivering users the ability to make laser-straight cuts while being more portable than using a table saw. The track saw guide rails include an anti-splinter strip to help keep the cut edge smooth, non-slip pads on the bottom of the rail to keep it from sliding during cuts, and anti-friction strips on the top of the rail to allow the saw to glide across it during the cut.
- (1) 31" Guide Rail (48-08-0570)
- Length: 31"
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Compatible with M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw
- Anti Splinter Strip To Reduce Tear Out During Cuts
- Extruded Aluminum For Precision Straight Cuts
- Compatible with Milwaukee Clamps (48-08-0573)
- Compatible with Milwaukee Rail Connector (48-08-0575)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65