Milwaukee 3107-6 1/2" Right Angle Drill Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Add to Cart for Price
- 3107-6 Drill
- Right Angle Drive (RAD) Assembly
- 8' 3-Wire Quik-Lok Cord
- Flex Key Holder
- Chuck Key
- Open End Wrench
- Socket Wrench
- Chuck Remover Bar
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.0
- No-load RPM...
Drill only: 0-500
with RAD: 0-335 / 0-750
- Gear Train: Quadruple
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Use with up to 2-9/16" self-feed bits.
- 3-Wire Quik-Lok cord sets for quick detachment from tool.
- Trigger speed control reversing switches.
- Head and handle swivel 360¬∞ and lock tight in any position to fit in close quarters between wall studs or floor joists.
- All ball and roller bearings.
- Helical cut, heat treated gears for heavy duty applications.
- High strength, impact resistant handles.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65