Milwaukee 2939-20 M18 FUEL Braking Die Grinder (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL Braking Die Grinder, Slide Switch, allows users to step up from their corded solutions by delivering 11A Corded Power, and the ability to remove up to 12" of weld bead on (1) M18 5.0ah XC Battery. Equipped with RAPIDSTOP technology that Provides Braking in under 2 seconds, our M18 FUEL Braking Die Grinder, Slide Switch, Provides Enhanced Safety while maximizing work done. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 27,000 RPM and maximum power to allow our users to maintain grinding power while in the tightest of spaces. This cordless braking die grinder tool delivers up to 2" Accessory Compatibility for material removal and surface prep applications. Our Die Grinder features REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of Cordless Power tool electronics for maximum performance and longest tool life.
- 2939-20 M18 FUEL 1/4" Die Grinder
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load Speed: 27,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 15.5"
- Weight: 2.89 lbs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers up to 12" of weld bead removed
- Generating 11A Corded Power, The M18 FUEL Braking Die Grinder gives users the power they need to replace Corded Solutions
- RAPIDSTOP Brake stops cutting and sanding accessories in under 2 seconds.
- Spindle Lock, One Wrench Accessory Change
- Slide Switch, Designed to Reduce User Fatigue
- Fits all 1/4" Shank Accessories
- 27,000 RPM Brushless Motor is designed to deliver corded performance with 2" Accessory Sanding and Cutting Wheel Compatibility
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65