Milwaukee 2912-22 M18 Fuel 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is the next generation of cordless rotary hammers delivering ultimate jobsite performance and productivity. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is the fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class, includes AUTOSTOP Control for enhanced safety, and can drill up to (125) 3/8 in. x 2 in. holes per charge when paired with the M18 HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers you 2 ft-lbs of impact energy, 1,330 RPM, and 4,800 BPM, providing speed and power in the most demanding applications. REDLINK PLUS intelligence tool technology ensures maximum rotary drill performance and protects it from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery delivers 50% more power while running 50% cooler than the M18 REDLITHIUM XC batteries. This hammer provides maximum control and enhanced safety with the AUTOSTOP Kickback Control. This feature prevents over-rotation if the tool gets bound up while you're drilling in rebar or hard aggregate. Our AVS Anti-Vibration System minimizes vibration for maximum comfort.
- (1) M18 FUEL 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (2912-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUMª HIGH OUTPUTª XC6.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1865)
- (1) M18 & M12 Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 1,300
- No-load BPM: 4,800
- Impact Energy: 2.0 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
Solid Bit: 1"
Core Bit: 2-1/2"
- Length: 11.5"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- POWERSTATE BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging
- The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18 REDLITHIUM XC battery packs
- 3 Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotary Only
- 2 ft-lbs Impact Energy
- AVS Anti-Vibration Systems
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65