Milwaukee 2903-20 M18 Fuel 1/2" Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL1/2" Drill Driver is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill, Most Compact solution in class and features AutoStopControl Mode for Enhanced Safety. Delivering the capability to drill the largest holes in high speed into the densest materials. The POWERSTATEBrushless motor delivers the most power under load to complete 2-9/16" Self-Feed holes in dense woods for increased productivity. At only 6.9Ó in length, this is the most compact cordless drill driver in its class for the best access and maneuverability in tight spaces. The AutoStopControl Mode offers enhanced safety for the operator by preventing over-rotation in a bind-up with the best reaction time in the industry. The REDLINK PLUSintelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. Our M18REDLITHIUMbattery packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best-in-class. This provides increased grip strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- 2903-20 M18 Fuel Drill-Driver
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Belt Clip
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Amp-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0 to 2,100
- Drill Max Torque: 1,400 in-lbs
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Length: 6.88"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Most Powerful Drill
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- Auto-StopControl Mode, Enhanced Safety
- POWERSTATEBrushless Motor delivers the power to complete the widest range of applications of any drill driver
- Fastest Drilling and Driving applications under load
- Auto-Stop Feature to Protect from over-rotation in a bind-up for enhanced safety, equipped with a dedicated autostop light on foot of tool to indicate a protection event
- 1/2" all-metal chuck with carbide teeth for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Mechanical Clutch for consistency in driving a wide range of fasteners
- Unmatched Performance with the most runtime in class with the XC5.0Ah batteries
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65