Milwaukee 2860-22 M18 Fuel 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Delivering 450 ft-lbs Fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs Nut-Busting torque, the M18 FUEL Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is more powerful while also being up to 4" shorter and up to 2 lbs lighter than many competitive impact wrenches.The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0- 2,400 RPM resulting in increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, the M18 FUEL Mid-Torque delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.The 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility.At 6.7" in length and 5.3lbs w/ a 5.0Ah battery, the M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench delivers the balance and weight desired by professionals for all day use. This tool includes a ½" Pin Detent anvil which provides superior socket retention. A new overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent (Tool Only) (2860-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Battery Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- LED Light: Yes
- Anvil Size and Type: 1/2" Square - Pin Detent
- Fastening Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- Nut-Busting Torque: 600 ft-lbs
- Length: 6.77"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Delivers up to 450 ft-lbs of Fastening Torque
- Delivers up to 600 ft-lbs of Nut-Busting Torque
- 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power with a max RPM of 2,400
- Compact length at 6.7" to allow for more access in tight spaces
- Lightweight tool at 5.3lbs w/ 5.0Ah battery for less fatigue improved rubber overmold to withstand corrosive materials
- LED Light Included
- Utilizes a Pin Detent design for maximum socket retention
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65