Milwaukee 2838-21 M18 Fuel 1/2" Router Kit
Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, our M18 FUEL Router delivers best-in-class cordless performance with 2.25 peak horsepower, the best control and comfort in application, and over 225 linear feet of runtime per charge. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers less bog down under load for clean, precise cuts and increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The ergonomic BODYGRIP and overmold pommels provide the best control and comfort in application to enhance precision and reduce fatigue. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 battery pack provides up to 225 linear feet per charge of 5/8" roundovers in pine and the power to tackle the toughest applications found on the jobsite. The variable speed dial has an adjustment range from 25k to 12k RPM to optimize cuts across a wide range of bits and materials. The router is equipped with a micro-adjust knob and macro-adjust button with over 2" of travel to provide users with fast, accurate depth adjustments. The included plunge base delivers smooth, consistent plunges with 2.5" of travel height. The cordless router features dual-LED lights to illuminate the work surface, a spindle lock for quick one-wrench bit changes, and a modular console design for compatibility with the Milwaukee Router Plunge Base.
- M18 FUEL 1/2" Router (2838-20)
- (1) Milwaukee 1/2" Router Plunge Base (48-10-2838)
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1865)
- (1) M18 & M12 Rapid Charger (48-59-1808)
- (1) 1/2" Collet
- (1) 1/4" Collet
- (1) Dust Shroud
- (1) Universal Hose Adapter
- (1) Edge Guide
- (1) Template Base
- (2) Wrench
- Battery Rating: 18V / 6.0 A-hr
- No-load RPM: 10,000 - 31,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 10.5"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Generates the power and torque of 2.25 peak HP corded routers for clean cuts in hardwood.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, overheating, and over-discharge.
- Included plunge base delivers smooth, consistent plunges at 2.5" of travel height.
- 6-step depth turret provides quick, accurate depth adjustments at 1/8" increments.
- Micro-adjust knob offers precise depth tuning at 1/64" increments and the macro-adjust button provides fast adjustments throughout the 2" of total fixed base travel.
- Variable speed dial provides precise RPM adjustments from 25k to 12k to optimize bit speed to the application.
- Included 1/2" and _" collets for compatibility across common router bit shanks.
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 1-1/16" collet wrench
- Dual-LED lights illuminate the workpiece for greater application visibility in low light conditions.
- Included edge guide with micro and macro adjustments expand the versatility on the jobsite.
- Included templating 6" sub-base plate accepts 1-3/16" guide bushings.
- Part of the Milwaukee M18 System, featuring over 200+ tools.
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes.
- Compatible with the Milwaukee 1/2" Router Plunge Base (Included) and Guide Rail Adapter (Sold separately)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65