Milwaukee 2831-20 M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw (Tool Only)
Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw from Milwaukee delivers the Power to rip solid hardwoods, over 90% dust collection efficiency while providing the portability and precision users demand from a plunge saw. The Powerstate Brushless motor provides 6,300 RPM for finish quality and clean cuts. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge.The saw features a variable speed dial allowing for setting the speed of your application. The smooth, pivoting plunge motion allows for precision plunge cuts with an accurate depth of cut.
- (1) M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Plunge Track Saw (2831-20)
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- No-load RPM: 6,300
- Bevel Stops: 22.5°, 45° & 48°
- Tool Only Weight: 9.13 lbs
- REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor. Purposely built for the M18 FUEL Track Saw to provide the power and speed to complete demanding applications with finish quality cuts.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Smooth plunging action for easy plunge cuts
- Variable speed dial for setting blade RPM to your application
- Adjustable cam system to allows user to dial in track to rail fitment for laser straight cuts
- Riving knife keeps materials from pinching on blade and reduces kickback
- Easy slide depth scale allows for quick and accurate adjustments
- Onboard Allen wrench storage for easy blade changes
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65