Milwaukee 2825-20PS M18 FUEL 10" Pole Saw
w/ QUIK-LOK Attachment Capability
The M18 FUEL 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK meets the needs of landscape maintenance professionals, giving them the power to cut hardwood branches, reach full throttle in under 1 second, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The cordless pole saw features two components - the M18 FUEL Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK and QUIK-LOK 10Ó Pole Saw Attachment. This M18 FUEL Power Head, part of the MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK Attachment System, is compatible with multiple attachments such as an Edger, Articulating Hedge Trimmer, and String Trimmer attachment. You can quickly swap out attachments on a single Power Head, delivering ultimate versatility and a lower cost of ownership. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor gives you the power to maintain its speed in demanding applications without bogging down, outperforming higher voltage systems. The motor is in the rear of the pole saw to provide the best combination of power, balance, and maneuverability. REDLINK PLUS intelligence gives you maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The advanced electronic package also delivers instant throttle response and a variable speed trigger giving you ultimate control. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Battery (sold separately) gives you best in class performance in all applications and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. Our M18 FUEL 10" Pole Saw w/ QUIK-LOK is part of the M18 system, fully compatible with over 200 tools.
- (1) M18 FUEL Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK
- (1) M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK 10" Pole Saw Attachment (49-16-2720)
- (1) M18 FUEL QUIK-LOK 3' Attachment Extension (49-16-2721)
- (1) Shoulder Strap (49-16-2722)
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Speed: 4,600 RPM
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Bar Length: 10"
- Chain Gauge: 0.043"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile
- Length: 80"
- Weight: 12.7 lbs
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL power head with QUIK-LOK to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
- Redlink plus intelligence: optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications, compatible across the M18 system
- Part of the QUIK-LOK Attachment System
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65