Milwaukee 2804-22 M18 Fuel Hammer Drill Kit
18V Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill-Driver
The M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill by delivering Up to 60% More Power, Up To 1.5" Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9" in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- 2804-22 Fuel Hammer Drill
- Two 18V XC 5.0 Battery Packs
- Multi-Volt Battery Charger
- Side Handle
- Belt Clip
- Bit Holder
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-550 / 0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 32,000
- Drill Max Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs (tool only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque and up to 2,000 rpm for faster drilling speeds.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating.
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65