Milwaukee 2804-20 M18 Fuel 1/2" Hammer Drill-Driver - Tool Only
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill by delivering Up to 60% More Power, Up To 1.5" Shorter length and Up To 2X Faster Speed Under Heavy Load. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9" in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS‚Ñ¢ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0‚Ñ¢ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- 2804-20 Fuel Hammer Drill
- Belt Clip
- Bit Holder
- Side Handle
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-550 / 0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 0-550 / 32,000
- Drill Max Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 14
- Length: 6.9"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System..
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors.
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque.
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue.
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces.
- Compatible with all M18 batteries.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65