Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The 2767 M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts by delivering 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. With 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day. By providing the industry's most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench at 8.39" in length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners. Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750rpm once the fastener has been busted loose. This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- 2767-20 M18 Fuel Impact Wrench
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Anvil Size and Type: 1/2" Square - Friction Ring
- Torque: 1,400 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0 to 550/1,400/1,750
- No-load BPM: 0 to 950/1,7502/2,100
- LED Light: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Switch Type: Variable Speed Trigger
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition.
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length.
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control..
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fastener free, then slows to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating.
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery.
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes.
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- Reduced user fatigue at only 7.5 lbs with battery (battery not included).
- LED light to illuminate the work area.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65