Milwaukee 2760-22 M18 Fuel Surge Hydraulic Driver Kit
Add to Cart for Price
1/4" Hex High Performance
The M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- 2760-22 M18 FUEL Hydraulic Driver
- Two 18V XC5.0 Li-Ion Battery Packs
- 1 Hr Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Max Torque: 450 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0-3,000
- No-load BPM: 0-4,000
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65