Milwaukee 2746-20 M18 Fuel 18 Gauge Brad Nailer - Tool Only
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL 18ga Brad Nailer delivers peak productivity at your jobsite, providing you with unmatched nailing performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. Leveraging our nitrogen air spring mechanism, the Brad nailer allows you to consistently sink nails to the proper depth in hard and soft woods while leaving clean nail holes matching the head of the nail. The combination of our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence delivers you with unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time keeping you efficient throughout your day. Additionally, the cordless brad nailer operates using our REDLITHIUM Batteries (not included) and sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, completely eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and maintenance associated with competitors' nailers. The 18 gauge nailer is compact in size, and very lightweight, providing you with unmatched access into tight spaces and limiting your fatigue throughout your day. The M18 FUEL 18ga Brad nailer delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of cordless.
- 2746-20 M18 Fuel Brad Nailer
- Belt Clip
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Nail Type: 18 Gauge Brads
- Nail Range: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 110
- Length: 11.9"
- Weight: 5.35 lbs
- Consistent, clean nail holes
- Compact size Zero ramp-up time
- No gas cartridge required Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes Dry fire lockout
- Tool free jam clearing latch Reversible belt hook included
- Three interchangeable tips included On / Off power button
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65