Milwaukee 2739-20 M18 FUEL 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - (Tool Only)
The M18 FUEL 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with ONE-KEY generates the power of 15amp corded saws and is designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor. The miter saw is up to 15% lighter than competitor saws and delivers up to 330 cuts per charge. It has the same capacity as corded a 12-inch miter saw, providing you with the ability to perform all of your critical applications while increasing your portability, efficiency, and productivity on the jobsite. The cordless miter saw features our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Tool Intelligence, and is powered by our M18 REDLITHIUM batteries (not included). The saw has a Shadow Cut Line LED light, an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system and easy carry side handles, making it a leading miter saw solution.
- (1) M18 FUEL 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (2739-20)
- (1) 12" Miter Saw Blade
- (1) Clamp
- (1) Handle
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Blade Size: 12"
- No-load RPM: 3,500
- Max Miter Capacity: 50° / 60°
- Vertical Capacity Against Fence: 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity Nested Crown: 7-1/2"
- 90° Cross Cut Capacity: 2 x 14"
- 45° Miter Cross Cut Capacity: 2 x 8"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity: 2 x 14"
- Weight: 47.6 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 12" Miter saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded miter saw
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System
- Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
- Up to 15% Lighter Than Leading Competitors
- Up to 330 Cuts Per Charge
- Shadow Cut Line LED
- Integrated Handles
- 6-3/4" Vertical Capacity
- 2x14 Horizontal Capacity
- 7-1/2" Nest Crown Capacity
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65