Milwaukee 2737B-20 M18 FUEL Barrel Grip Jig Saw (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL Barrel Grip Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to provide the highest quality cuts in a wide variety of materials. The M18 FUEL Jig saw leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence to provide higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute for clean controlled cuts with minimized chipping or bucking. Leveraging the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery the M18 FUEL Jig Saw provides up to 105 linear feet of cutting in 3/4" laminated particle board, delivering all day productivity with less trips to the charger. The saw features tool-less blade change, tool free bevel adjust with detents at 0¬°; 15¬°; 30¬°; and 45¬° as well as an LED light and on/off blower to keep the cut line visible while cutting.
- 2737B-20 M18 Fuel Jigsaw
- Anti-Splinter Guard
- Dust Collection Tube
- Dust Cover
- General Purpose Jigsaw Blade
- Hex Wrench
- Shoe Guard
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load SPM: 0 to 3,500
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Bevel Capacity: 45 Degrees
- Orbital Settings: 5
- Length: 11.7"
- Weight: 4.59 lbs w/o Battery
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: Increased SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals
- REDLINK plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than nay battery on the market
- 4 position orbital cutting provides versatility for application specific cutting
- Features 6 speed settings 0-3,500 strokes per minute and an auto-control start feature that starts slow and ramps to full speed when the electronics detect that the blade is in material
- Ambidextrous switches on the left and right sides provide easy access to power the tool on or off from multiple hand positions
- On/Off Cut Line Blower keeps the cut line clear of debris, and allows user to turn off blower when using dust extraction
- LED light illuminates the cut line
- Accepts T-shank jig saw blades
- Includes dust cover and dust extraction tube
- Hex key on-board for quick bevel changes.
- Positive stops at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° ensure accurate bevel angles.
- Compatible with over 150+ tools on the M18 Platform
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65