Milwaukee 2724-20 Fuel Blower (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery (sold seperately) deliver 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue. The M18 FUEL‚Ñ¢ Blower is fully compatible with 150+ solutions on the M18‚Ñ¢ system.
- 2724-20 M18 Fuel Blower
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Speed: 3-Speed Electronic Switch
- Max Air Flow: 450 CFM @ 120 MPH
- Length: 33.8"
- Weight: 4.96 lbs
- Power to clear from 15'.
- Full throttle in under 1 second.
- Up to 4 lbs lighter.
- Powerstate brushless motor: Delivers more power under load and longer motor life.
- Redlink plus intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Redlithium high demand 9.0 battery: Delivers unmatched run-time, power, and longer life (sold seperately).
- Maximum air volume: 450 cfm.
- Maximum air speed: 120 mph.
- Lock on button: Yes.
- High/low speed settings.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65