Milwaukee 2685-20 M18 FUEL 21mm Random Orbital Polisher (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 FUEL 21mm Random Orbital Polisher is the industry's first cordless 21mm RO polisher. By harnessing the power, performance, and run-time of M18 FUEL technology, this polishing tool delivers corded performance while providing you with the freedom to work anywhere. This battery-powered polisher gives you total control with its variable speed trigger, 8-position speed dial with RPM settings ranging from 2,400-4,500 RPM, trigger lock-on button, and maintains speed under load. The M18 FUEL 21mm Random Orbital Polisher frees you from cord management and the fear of surface damage with best-in-class clearance of more than 2" from the battery to the work surface. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 21mm Random Orbital Polisher provides the run-time necessary to keep professionals productive during polishing and heavy correction applications when paired with M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC 6.0Ah batteries. This cordless polishing tool is easy to use and comfortable for extended periods with an optimized center of balance and ergonomic design.
- (1) M18 FUEL 21mm Random Orbital Polisher (2685-20)
- (1) 6" Backing Plate (49-36-0402)
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Disc Diameter: 6"
- No-load RPM: 2,650-5,100
- Length: 17.26"
- Weight w/Battery: 5.61 lbs
- Power to Correct Heavy Defects
- More Run-Time
- Eliminates Cords
- Total control in polishing and heavy correction applications
- 6" pad capacity
- 8-speed dial with RPM's ranging from 2,400-4,500 RPM
- Variable speed trigger for greater precision and total user control
- Premium electronic motor feedback maintains speed and power under load
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue during extended use
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65