Milwaukee 2680-20 M18 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder - Tool Only
Add to Cart for Price
The 2680-20 M18 Cordless 4-1/2" Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 Li-Ion Grinder
- Side Handle
- Type 1 & Type 27 Guards
- Type 1 Cut-0ff Wheel
- Spanner Wrench
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load SPM: 9,000
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Weight: 4.4 lbs w/o Battery
- Milwaukee 4-9ole motor delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding.
- Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations.
- Debris baffles, L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool free, burst resistant guard allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle switch design, the only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design.
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed.
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge.
- 3-Position side handle provides optimal control and versatility.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65