Milwaukee 2646-21CT M18 Cordless Grease Gun Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The M18 Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool's 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool's stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48" flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18 REDLITHIUM Battery pack, this is the industry's only 18V grease gun that's battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
- M18 Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- M18 REDLITHIUM Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Tool Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hrs
- Length: 15"
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure.
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz/minute.
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial.
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings.
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming.
- M18 REDLITHIUM System: Compatible with over 40 M18 Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace.
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65