Milwaukee 2641-21CT M18 Cordless Caulk and Adhesive Gun Kit
Add to Cart for Price
For use with 10 oz Cartridges
Deliver caulk or adhesives smoothly and steadily, even with the highest viscosity materials, with the incredible pushing force of the M18TM Cordless 10-oz Caulk and Adhesive Gun. All-metal gears provide an industry-leading 950 lbs of force, and CFTTM Constant Flow Technology eliminates motor oscillation for steady dispensing and even beads at all viscosity levels. A variable-speed trigger and six-setting maximum speed dial optimize the tool's 0-21 inches per minute (IPM) flow rate.
The exclusive Milwaukee anti-drip mechanism prevents oozing of excess material when the trigger is released. A rotating collar gives you maximum bead control around turns, and the quick-change carriage design lets you change between 10-oz, quart and sausage-style containers. The M18 REDLITHIUMTM Battery lets you dispense more than 200 10-oz tubes of construction adhesive on one charge.
- M18 Cordless Caulk and Adhesive Gun
- M18 REDLITHIUM Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- Universal Charger
- 10 oz Carriage
- Plunge Rod Assembly
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Force: 950 lbs
- Speed: 0 to 21 Inches/Minute
- Length: 18.5"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- All-metal gears: Deliver industry-leading 950 lbs of dispensing force for the highest viscosity materials.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Variable-speed trigger: Allows for maximum flow-rate and bead-width control.
- CFT Constant Flow Technology: Offers steady flow rate and even beads at all viscosity levels.
- Anti-drip mechanism: Instantly stops material from dripping upon trigger release.
- Rotating quick-change collar: Accepts all Milwaukee quick-change configurations: 10-oz carriage, quart-size carriage, and 20-oz sausage barrels.
- 6-Setting max speed dial: Optimizes flow rate from 0-21 IPM (inches per minute).
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65