Milwaukee 2630-22 M18 Circular Saw
Add to Cart for Price
18V Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Kit
The M18 6-1/2" Circular Saw that is designed to provide powerful lightweight cutting for a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. The 2630 is a high performance circular saw that delivers the most durability in a cordless saw. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards provide best-in-class durability to protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a light weight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year 2,000 charge warranty.
- 2630-22 Li-Ion Circular Saw
- Two 18V XC Li-Ion Battery Packs
- 18 Volt Battery Charger
- 6-1/2" Circula Saw Blade
- Rip Fence
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 47 Watt-hrs
- Blade Size: 6-1/2
- No-load RPM: 3,500
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 90¬∞: 2-1/8"
at 45¬∞: 1-5/8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time.
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort.
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly.
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65