Milwaukee 2623-20 M18 18V 3-1/4" Planer (Tool Only)
The M18 3-1/4" Planer delivers unmatched depth control & powerful stock removal for quick and precise material removal on soft or hard woods. The Planer's powerful motor allows the user to remove up to 5/64" in a single pass for increased productivity. The depth adjustment dial's 20 locking positions allows for multiple depth settings and precise depth control. In addition the depth adjustment dial does not rotate past the 0" or 5/64" setting which allows users to quickly identify at what depth they are cutting without needing to re-zero the dial. The M18 Planer also provides up to a 27/64‚Äö√Ñ√π rabbet cut capacity offering users more depth of cut when making shiplap joints. A left or right chip ejection feature allows users to aim shavings away from their eyes or finished surfaces; increasing safety, productivity, and accuracy.
- 2623-20 Li-Ion Planer
- Bevel/Edge Guide
- Double Edge Carbide Blade
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load RPM: 14,000"
- Max Depth of Cut: 5/64"
- Rabbeting Depth: 27/64"
- Length: 12.38"
- Weight: 6.15 lbs
- Powerful Motor: Delivers up to 14,000 RPMs.
- Depth Adjustment Dial: 0-5/64" cut capacity in a single pass, 20 locking positions (1/256" increments), up to 27/64" rabbet cut capacity.
- Depth Adjustment Dial: Locks at 0" and 5/64" settings, eliminating the need to re-zero the dial.
- Chip Ejection Switch: Allows users to select left or right chip exhaust.
- Spring-Loaded Kickstand: Prevents blade from marring finished surfaces.
- Dual Blade Cutting Head: Two reversible carbide blades provide a smooth finish.
- Bevel/Edge Guide: Allows users to make straight, rabbet, & bevel cuts up to a 45 degree angle.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65