Milwaukee 2612-20 M18 Cordless 5/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
The Milwaukee M18 5/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer provides up to 20% faster drilling and 50% longer life. Designed for working in tight spaces and overhead, Milwaukee√ïs SDS Plus rotary hammer delivers 0-1,300 RPM and 0-7,000 BPM for drilling holes up to 5/8" in concrete and masonry. Its compact, lightweight design increases user comfort and reduces fatigue during all-day use. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM Battery (sold separately), the compact rotary hammer drills more than 110 holes per charge. It features 2-mode operation √ê rotary hammer and rotation only √ê for maximum versatility and dependable operation regardless of application or orientation. A depth rod and side handle are included.
- (1) M18 Cordless 5/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (2612-20)
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300
- No-load BPM: 0-7,000
- Impact Energy: 1.0 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS
Solid Bit: 5/8"
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Powerful 18-volt motor: Delivers 0-1,300 RPM and 0-7,000 BPM
- 2-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- LED light: Illuminates dark work spaces
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65