Milwaukee 2558-20 M12 Fuel 1/2" Ratchet - Tool Only
Add to Cart for Price
The M12 FUEL 1/2" Ratchet is the first cordless tool that provides both the torque and compact size to replace pneumatic ratchets in the industry. This cordless ratchet has up to 60 ft-lbs of max torque and 175 RPM' making it the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers who demand maximum performance and convenient portability. The M12 battery powered ratchet has a low profile head and cordless design which allows you more access in tight spaces than competitive units. With the industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing, this rechargeable ratchet can withstand daily jobsite wear and tear for years of reliable use. The MILWAUKEE cordless ratchet has eliminated the constant maintenance of pneumatic ratchets and the nuisance of an air hose in the shop. The M12 FUEL Ratchet delivers the maximum portability and productivity for the professional user.
- 2558-20 1/2" Cordless Ratchet
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Max Torque: 60 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 175
- Drive: 1/2" Ball Detent
- Length: 1.51" (w/o battery)
- Weight: 2.73 lbs (w/o battery)
- Recessed head profile for more access in tight spaces.
- Greater durability with FUEL Brushless Motor.
- Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 60ft-lbs max torque.
- Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces.
- Delivers 175rpm for increased productivity.
- The industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing housing provides greater durability for the professional user.
- Providing the first brushless Ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2x longer motor life.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating.
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery.
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool.
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time.
- Ergonomic and compact solution at 12.5" and 3.1lbs with battery (battery not included).
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65