Milwaukee 2531-20 M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, or general contractor, the M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander is optimized for precision and designed to complement larger sanders on the jobsite. Our M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander delivers faster detail sanding, stain grade finish, and more access in corners and contours. Our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides the power to remove material up to 2X Faster than traditional hand sanding solutions on the market. The detail sander features an orbital sanding motion with a 1.5mm orbit diameter to deliver a clean, consistent stain-grade surface finish. The unique pad shape provides sharp, straight edges for greater accuracy and access into confined corners. The lightweight and ergonomic design at 1.3 lbs provides unmatched maneuverability when used across multiple orientations. The innovative counterweight mechanism minimizes vibration to reduce user fatigue. Our detailing sander features a variable speed trigger with a lock-on button and four speed settings from 14K - 4K for increased control across a wide variety of materials. The optional sponge pad allows the abrasive to contour to the work surface when working with complex trim profiles, while the pad saver protects against excessive heat buildup to extend the life of the backing pad. Our battery-powered detail sander features an integrated LED light, battery fuel gauge, and carries our industry-leading 5-year limited power tool warranty.
- M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander (2531-20)
- (9) Mesh Sanding Sheets
- (1) Pad Saver
- (1) Sponge Interface Pad
- Tool Rating: 12 Volt
- Orbital Diameter: 1.5 mm
- Length: 9.1"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Generates the power to deliver 14K max OPM under load for faster material removal.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
- Orbital sanding motion with 1.5mm orbit diameter delivers a scratch-free stain grade surface finish.
- Compatible with the full lineup of new Milwaukee POWERGRID Mesh Sanding Sheets.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design at 1.3 lbs and low vibration minimizes user fatigue.
- Variable speed trigger with lock on button provides unmatched control across four speed settings.
- The LED light illuminates the work surface to provide maximum visibility on the jobsite.
- Pad saver protects against excessive heat buildup to extend the life of the backing pad material.
- Sponge pad allows the abrasive to contour to the work surface when working with complex trim profiles,
- Fits all M12 battery packs.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65