Milwaukee 2524-20 M12 Cordless 2" Planer (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Designed for the finish carpenter and remodeler, our M12 Brushless 2” Planer provides the power to plane and scribe in soft and hardwoods in a compact design. The M12 Brushless 2" Planer has the power to remove up to 5/64ths in a single pass. The dual-sided shavings port allows users to direct shavings to either side of the tool, improving ease of use and productivity. This lightweight and compact planer uses a 2" wide shoe, which is optimized for common applications such as scribing and planing doors. With 14,500 RPMs and 2 blades on the cutter head, the M12 Brushless 2” Planer delivers a smooth surface finish. With 21 depth settings ranging from 0 to 5/64ths, users have the ability to make precise, accurate cuts. The lockable kickstand allows users to store the kickstand away to avoid interference with the workpiece. The shavings collection attachment and universal hose adapter allows users to attach a vacuum to reduce clean-up time and maintain a clean jobsite. Our battery-powered planer features an integrated battery fuel gauge and carries our industry-leading 5-year limited power tool warranty.
- (1) M12 Brushless 2" Planer (2524-20)
- (2) 2" Planer Blades 2PK (48-38-2005)
- (1) Shavings Port Attachment
- (1) Universal Hose Adapter
- (1) Hex Key
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Max RPM: 14,500
- Max Cutting Depth: 0.0781"
- Max Cutting Width: 2.2"
- Length: 10.87"
- Weight: 3.38 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
- 2" Wide shoe optimized for common trim materials
- Dual sided shavings port to direct shavings to either side of the tool
- 14,500 RPMs and 2 Carbide blades for a smooth surface finish
- Included universal hose adapter provides compatibility with a wide range of vacuum sizes.
- Compact and lightweight design at only 3.1lbs
- 21 depth settings varying from 0 - 5/64"
- Fits all M12 battery packs.
- On-tool blade storage for added convenience
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65