Milwaukee 2522-20 M12 Fuel 3" Compact Cut-Off Tool - Tool Only
Add to Cart for Price
The M12 FUEL 3" Compact Cut Off Tool delivers multi-material cutting capability in an ergonomic package, optimized for one-handed use. Spinning at 20,000 RPM and featuring a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, the 2522 delivers fast and accurate cutting performance in a wide range of materials. The unique reversible blade rotation feature provides users ultimate control over material removal, along with the ability to select their desired blade rotation for the direction they need to cut. For ultimate cutting versatility, the 2522 ships with three accessories: a metal cut off wheel, a diamond tile blade, and a carbide abrasive blade. The M12 FUEL 3" Compact Cut Off Tool also includes a tool free accessory guard & shoe that includes a vacuum adapter for dust mitigation as well as cut depth adjustment. Lastly, the tool also features tool free guard adjustment and an LED light.
- M12 FUEL 3" Compact Cut Off Tool (2522-20)
- (1) 3" Carbide Abrasive Blade (49-94-3005)
- (1) 3" Diamond Tile Blade (49-94-3010)
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Metal Cut Off Wheel
- (1) 7/16" Flange Adapter
- (1) Shoe Guard
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load RPM: 20,000
- Length: 7.05"
- Width: 4.72"
- Height: 3.15"
- Weight: 1.52 lbs
- 20,000 RPM for fast and accurate cutting performance
- Reversible blade rotation for ultimate cutting control
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 80+ tools
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection
- Tool free guard adjustment for convenience and ease of use
- Compatible with common 3" cut off wheels with 3/8" arbor
- Includes 7/16" flange adapter for compatibility with 3" Dremel Saw-Max accessories
- LED light for improved visibility in confined spaces and low light situations
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65