Milwaukee 2505-22 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit
The M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8" Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4" Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool's compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1,600 RPMS and 300 in/lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs, delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head.
- 2505-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery (48-11-2420)
- (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Right Angle Attachment
- (1) Offset Attachment
- (1) 3/8" Metal Chuck Attachment
- (1) 1/4" Hex Attachment
- (1) Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
- (1) Belt Clip
- Rating: 12 Volt
- Length: 5.12"
- Width: 1.8"
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 in-lbs of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All Metal 3/8" Chuck and 1/4" Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12" wide and only 2.0 lbs with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4" Hex, 3/8" Chuck, and Offset attachments connect to Right Angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 300 in-lbs of max torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt Clip attached
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compartmentalized Contractor Bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65