Milwaukee 2476-20 M12 FUEL 16 Gauge Nibbler
Add to Cart for Price
The M12 FUEL 16-Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler is a compact light weight tool that provides the same cutting capacity as its 18V competitors on a 12V system. Delivering fast clean cuts in 16-gauge mild steel, the nibbler is rated for 18-gauge stainless steel and 12-gauge aluminum. Our M12 FUEL 16-Gauge Variable Speed Nibbler has the power to perform in heavy applications such as cutting up to 22-gauge spiral duct seams. The nibbler tool provides a variable speed dial, tool-free die holder orientation change, and LED work light offers maximum control and productivity. The unique chip collection bag, kitted with the tool, reduces jobsite cleanup. Our compact and light weight form factor enables greater access and mobility on the jobsite.
- 2476-20 Cordless 16 Gauge Nibbler
- (1) Chip Collection Bag
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Max Capacities...
Mild Steel: 16 Gauge
Stainless Steel: 18 Gauge
Aluminum: 12 Gauge
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Fast, Clean Cuts in 16GA Mild Steel Up to 7 Feet per Minute
- Power to Cut 22GA Spiral Duct Seams
- Lighter Weight
- Power to Cut 18GA Stainless and 12GA Aluminum
- Variable Speeds Provides Maximum Control for any Job
- Ergonomically Designed to be Light Weight, Balanced and Comfortable for Continuous Use
- Tool Free 360 Degree Die Holder Rotation
- Chip Collection Bag Included for Easy Clean Up
- LED Work Light
- M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Technology
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65