Milwaukee 2473-22 M12 Force Logic Press Tool Kit
SAVE $200 INSTANTLY WITH DISCOUNT CODE: PRESS200
Buy the M12 Force Logic Press Tool Kit (2473-22) get the M12 Copper Tubing Cutter (2471-20) free from Milwaukee Tool.
Offer valid 11/1/20 to 1/31/21.
Redeem at www.milwaukeetool.com/e-rebates/ic
The M12 Force Logic Press Tool is the single lightest press tool in the market today and represents a new level in portability and accessibility around installed pipe. Featuring a one-handed, in-line design, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool will operate nearly anywhere you can fit your arm. Utilizing Milwaukee Redlink Electronics, the M12 Force Logic Press Tool monitors the force output to ensure quality connections and provide the user peace of mind by visually indicating both a secure connection and when the tool needs calibration. Featuring the best calibration standard in the industry, the tool only require service every 32,000 crimps. This allows users up to 4X more connections between services, keeping the tool on the jobsite up to 4X longer than competitive units. When used with M12 Force Logic Press Jaws this tool delivers quality press connections on all major fitting brands including Viega ProPress Systems, Elkhart APOLLOXPRESS, and Grinnel G-Press copper systems. Powered by the M12 Red Lithium battery means this is the only press system where you can Cut, Fasten and Connect on One System.
- M12 FORCE LOGIC Press Tool Kit (2473-20)
- Two M12 REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2401)
- M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- M12 1/2" Jaw (49-16-2450)
- M12 3/4" Jaw (49-16-2451)
- M12 1" Jaw (49-16-2452)
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Force: 5,400 lbs
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/4" CU
- Approx Cycle Time: 5 Seconds
- Length: 12.6"
- Width: 2.75"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- The industry's smallest, lightest press tool: Weighs only 3.8 lbs for greater user comfort.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Balanced, in-line design: Permits easy one-handed use.
- Press indicator: Provides visual confirmation of a quality connection.
- Long-term reliability: Goes an industry-leading 32,000 cycles between calibration inspections.
- Interchangeable jaws: Enable quick adjustments from 1/2" to 1-1/4".
- Long-lasting M12 Battery: Provides up to 40 connections on one pack.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65