Milwaukee 2470-21 M12 Cordless Shear Kit
Add to Cart for Price
12V Red Lithium-Ion PVC Shear
Cutting faster, cleaner and closer than traditional methods, the new M12 Cordless PVC Shear utilizes a super sharp stainless steel blade for burr-free cuts, slices through 2" PVC in as fast as 3 seconds, and offers an offset blade to cut PVC mounted to a stud or close to a wall. Powered by the Milwaukee M12 Lithium-Ion battery, the new PVC Shear is able to cut over 200 times on a single charge.
- 2470-21 Cordless PVC Shear
- One M12 Red Lithium Battery Pack
- 30 Min Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Amp-hrs
- Shearing Capacity: 2" PVC (2-3/8" O.D.)
- Max Torque: 1,900 in-lbs
- Blade: 3mm Reinforced Stainless Steel
- Shear Head: Water/Rust Resistant Aluminum Jaw
- Blade Return: Quick Release or Powered Return
- Length: 14-3/8"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Powerful Mechanism - Cuts up to 2" schedule 40 PVC in 3 seconds.
- Ultra Sharp Blade with Pierce Point - No burrs or shavings to remove.
- Offset Blade - Cuts PVC / PEX in-wall, in-ground, or close to wall.
- Quick Return Blade - Increased productivity during repetitive cuts.
- All Metal Planetary Drive - Delivers over 200 cuts per charge.
- Stainless Steel Blade and Aluminum Jaw - Impact, water and rust resistant.
- Variable Speed Trigger - Controlled cut in warm or cold weather.
- On Board Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65