Milwaukee 2460-20 M12 Cordless Rotary Tool (Tool Only)
This compact, portable and powerful cutoff solution for the professional offers up to 10X longer life and 10% more speed. Get the power of a corded rotary tool in the M12TM Cordless Rotary Tool, which integrates high-performance motor design, optimized electronics and REDLITHIUMTM battery technology for exceptional power and durability. This compact, versatile tool offers a variable-speed of 5,000-32,000 RPM and a collet that's compatible with all 1/32” - 1/8” shank accessories for thousands of cutting, grinding, sanding and polishing solutions. Maintenance contractors, electricians, plumbers and automotive mechanics will find it indispensable for close-quarter cutoff and grinding applications. A variable-speed dial offers fluid control, and the 1.3-pound weight permits hours of comfortable use. Grinder-style exhaust ports and front-bearing protection help this tool exceed performance and endurance expectations. The rotary tool comes with five cutting wheels, a mandrel and wrench. M12 battery sold separately.
- 2460-20 M12 Cordless Rotary Tool
- 5 Cutting Wheels
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- No Load RPM; 5,000-32,000
- Charge Time; 30 Minutes
- Length; 9"
- Weight; 0.9 lbs
- Powerful motor delivers exceptional performance under load
- 1/8" collet is compatible with a wide range of rotary tool accessories
- Powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers 5,000-32,000 RPM for superior speed and performance under load
- Compact and lightweight design; 9.5" length and 1.3 lbs for comfortable use and easy access into hard to reach or tight spaces
- Grinder-style exhaust ports and protected front bearing for long-lasting tool life
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65