Milwaukee 2454-22 M12 FUEL 3/8" Impact Wrench Kit
The M12 FUEL 3/8" Impact Wrench optimizes torque in tight spaces. This lightweight yet powerful impact wrench offers up to 3X longer motor life, up to 2X more runtime, and proprietary Milwaukee 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL for better control over the power and speed required for specific applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack delivers up to 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there's less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The M12 FUEL 3/8" Impact Wrench provides up to 1,400 in-lbs of torque. Its compact size and weight drive more control and less user exertion. The built-in LED light illuminates work surfaces in dark locations.
- 2454-20 M12 FUEL 3/8" Impact Wrench
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery
- (1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- Peak Torque: 117 ft-lbs (1,400 in-lbs)
- No Load Speed: 0-2,650 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,500
- Length: 6-1/2"
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 1,400 in-lbs of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
- REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- DRIVE CONTROL: Two fastening modes provide variable power and speed for precision work and heavy duty applications
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65