Milwaukee 2445-20 M12 Jig Saw (Tool Only)
12V Cordless Lithium-Ion High Performance Jig Saw
Milwaukee Electric Tool introduces the next generation in cordless cutting with the M12 Cordless High Performance Jig Saw. With its innovative Hybrid Grip design, the M12 Jig Saw is the most compact, lightest weight professional cordless jig saw on the market. The saw's cutting power and control delivers an incredible portable cutting solution for a wide range of trade applications. Powered by the M12 RED LITHIUM battery system, the tool is ideal for trim carpenters, remodelers, cabinet/countertop installers, plumbers, electricians, and HVAC professionals for making quick cuts in wood, metal, wall tile, or plastics without the hassle of pulling out a cord.
- 2445-20 Li-Ion Jigsaw
- Jigsaw Blade
- Anti-Splintering Insert
- Non-Marring Shoe
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load SPM: 2,800
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 45 Degrees
- Length: 8-3/4"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Compact and Lightweight - Only 3.8 lbs and 8.75" long.
- Maximum Control - Innovative Hybrid Grip design delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger.
- Powerful Cutting - 3/4" Stroke length & 0-2,800 SPM for fast and controlled cutting through various materials.
- Quick Changes - Quik-Lok T-Shank blade clamp and tool-free 450 bevel capability with positive lock at 900.
- Smooth Cutting - Designed to minimize vibration by keeping the weight over the cutting area.
- LED Light and Fuel Gauge - Illuminates the cut line and displays remaining run-time.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65