Milwaukee 2420-20 M12 12V Hackzall Recip Saw (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
At only 11" and 2.6 lbs, the HACKZALL M12 Cordless LITHIUM-ION Recip Saw features a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces. A powerful motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute and a 1/2" stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material such as drywall, wood, and PVC. The variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
- 2420-20 Li-Ion Hackzall Recip Saw
- Two Hackzall Blades
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load SPM: 0 to 3,000
- Stroke Length: 1/2"
- Length: 11"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Only 11" and 2.6 lbs for cutting in tight spaces.
- Keyless Quik-Lok Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability.
- The Hackzall features a variable speed trigger that provides increased user control and all-metal gear case and gears that live up to Milwaukee's legendary durability.
- Accepts both Hackzall and Sawzall style blades (See below for listing of Hackzall blades).
- Built-In LED Light illuminates work surface.
- Cuts over 80 pieces of 1-1/2" PVC on a single charge.
- The 2420 delivers a 1/2" stroke 3,000 times per minute for a smooth yet aggressive cut, and utilizes a keyless Quik-Lok blade clamp to ensure quick and easy blade changes.
- The lightweight design offers less user fatigue as well as one-handed operation.
- Compact design makes it easier for users to access tight spaces or awkward angles.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65