Milwaukee 2364-20 M12 ROVER Mounting Flood Light
The M12 ROVE Mounting Flood Light allows you to take light anywhere and hang it everywhere. Equipped with strong magnets, a spring-loaded clamp, keyhole hanger, and a wire hanger, it's built to adapt to any work environment. This flood light provides up to 1,000 lumens of TRUEVIEW‚Ñ¢ High Definition Output capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods. The M12 Flood Light has an impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of job site conditions. ROVER Flood Lights are built to go anywhere and withstand anything.
- 2364-20 M12 ROVER Mounting Flood Light
- Voltage: 12V
- Modes: High/Medium/Low
- Lumens: 1000/400/200
- Run Times: (4.0Ah) 3.5 hours/7.5 hours/15 hours
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Length: 7.5"
- Width: 5.75"
- Height: 5.5"
- Weight: 2.19 lbs
- 1000 Lumens of TRUVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Replaces 250w Halogen Floodlights
- Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Packs
- Three Light Output Modes for Optimal Brightness and Runtime
- Stick, Clamp, Hang or Carry with integrated magnets, spring loaded clamp, and hanging keyhole
- Impact Rating: Survives drops up to 9 feet
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M12‚Ñ¢ System, featuring 100+ solutions
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65